Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #2


This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, and each week a new theme is put out! I honestly am really bad at explaining things so go over to their blog and check it all out! :P 
This week's theme is

'Ten Books To Read If You Like This Book/Author


If you liked the Splintered series by Anita Grace Howard, then you should read 

1- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

2- Cinder (Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer

3- The Iron Butterfly by Chanda Hahn

4- Unenchanted by Chanda Hahn



If you liked The Selection by Kiera Cass, you should check out 

5- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

6- Red Queen (with way more action *wink*) by Victoria Aveyard

7- Matched by Ally Condie 



As you can tell my recommendations are probably horrible! But all the books I listed are amazing! I would go to ten but I just don't know which to recommend . . . 

What are some of your readalikes?

HAPPY READING, LUVs

2 comments:

  1. I love your recommendations! :D I have read Matched and Red Queen. From what I've heard of The Selection series, I think your recs are spot on. Great post!

    ReplyDelete