Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #1


So, I have seen tons of bloggers doing this weekly meme hosted by The Broke And The Bookish 
And well I now it's no longer Tuesday, that was yesterday. My post is only a day late! but it's okay, I'll be on time next week . . . hopefully :P 
Each Week there is a different topic and this week is 'Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR'. 

~My top ten below~
In No-particular order




































































































































































































5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of some of these! Good list ^_^ I CANNOT WAIT FOR SIX OF CROWS BUT I WILL HAVE TO BECAUSE OF THE LIBRARY AND THE WAIT LIST *stomps foot*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be at my library, but I want to own it hehe. So I'm waiting till I get money so I can buy it <3

      Delete
  2. Hope you enjoy Crown of Midnight!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-23/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check yours out when I get home! The link isn't working I don't have Internet :)

      Delete
    2. I checked yours out. Since I don't have a Wordpress it wouldn't let me comment so hopefully you see my reply to your comment here! I really liked your TBR for fall. And Red Queen was amazing night! Also I want to get the throne of glass series done soon. So hopefully I can't add those one too XD

      Delete