Thursday, October 8, 2015

Guest Post By Jade Crow

                                                           Hello Book Lovers!!!

If you book lovers don't know who I am, I'm Jade Klinger over at Metamorphicbooks! And today I'm guest posting for the amazing and lovely Alexis. I ran into her on Twitter and that's basically how we became blogging friends! She's super awesome! If you want to see Alexis's blog post click here.


                                       
                                            Here's a little you might want to know about me.
I obviously love to read!! I feel like I'm getting more addicted every day! I never thought that was possible. But I'm also an artist,musician,writer, and martial artist! Occasionally I make and design costumes.. Hence the photo up above. When I'm not doing these things I'm either out in nature taking photos, spending time with my lovely boyfriend, or I'm online stalking book bloggers! Enough about me let's get things started!!!



The 5 Book Series I'm Ashamed I Haven't Gotten To Yet.   
1  *The Outlander Series by Diana Gabldon. 
I've heard so so many great things about this series! All of these books have been out forever too! It's even a tv show now.. How could I have let this series slip through my fingers??



2 *Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
You guys are gonna hate me for this one.I remember seeing Throne of Glass on the shelves at Barns and Noble when it came out. I don't understand why I've never picked it up. I finally got the first book in the seres. So I will be starting it eventually!!



3 *The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
It's basically a repeat.. I bought the first book in the series Shadow and Bone online,
then I left it on my book shelf for 3 years untouched!! I still face palm myself about that. Thankfully I just currently started reading Shadow and Bone and it's so amazing!



4 *The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Hehehe... I can totally explain why I haven't read The Lunar Chronicles!!! I bought the first book in the series called Cinder. I read the first 50 pages and it just didn't pull me into the book. I couldn't continue reading it. Plus at the time I was in a reading slum. But since that was nearly a year ago I'm going to give it a second chance! I think I'm actually going to really like reading The Lunar Chronicles!



5 * The Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling
My face is red because of so many face palms! I've never read The Harry Potter series. Many reasons are because I don't like to read a series unless I have all of the books in the series. I just don't like finishing a book in a series and having to wait several days until I'm able to get the next one. In my case it was several weeks or months.Plus since all of the hardback Harry Potter books are so expensive I bought all of them in different periods of time for real cheap! So now I just haven't gotten around to reading the series. But I hope to start it at the end of this year!





So those were the 5 series that I was most ashamed that I've never read. Believe me there's many more. I asked Alexis the same question and she said here that her 5 series/books that she's most ashamed she hasn't read yet are..


1  * Wrath of the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh


                                                 2  * The Perks of Being a Walflower by Stephen Chbosky



3  * The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riorden 


4  *The Legend Series by Marie Lu



5  * I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson

I also asked Alexis some bookish questions/inerview. I hope you like it!! 

Q1:   * What is one book/series that made you cry?


A1:   It does't take much to make me cry for a book. But the one I cried the most for was The Iron Butterfly by Chanda Hahn. I will never get over the ending to that series.

Q2:  * What's one male/female character that you wish you had a relationship with?


A2: I would want to be best friends with Nan from Unenchanted by Chanda Hahn or I'd want to be friends with Alyssa and Morpheus from Splintered by A.G. Howard.

Q3:  *What was the best book-to-moive you've watched?


A3:  I'd say that Catching Fire was my ultimate favorite!


Q4:  *What was your latest book haul?


A4:  Harry Potter 7 and 8 by J.K Rowling, To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han,Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas, Red Rising by Pierce Brown, and Air Awakens by Elise Kova.

Q5:   *What's your favorite quote from an author?


A5:  I'm kind of doing a Chanda Hahn theme here but, I love her quote "Not all fairytales have happily ever afters some just have afters."




I hope you enjoyed my guest post! Thank you so much Alexis for letting me "interview" you!! I loved doing this guest post! Every minute was pure joy!! 





1 comment:

  1. 21 Days Later...

    *screaming in the distance*

    READ THE GRISHA TRILOGY NOW SO I CAN FLAIL AND FANGIRL WITH YOU

    ReplyDelete