Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #5


The TTT is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish 
and the topic/theme this week is . . . Halloween themed freebie!

Now, I love halloween but I have no idea what to do. So okay, never mind I just thought of something. 

my Halloween theme is, 

Halloween-ish books in my TBR

1- Harry Potter (books 4-7) by J.K.Rowling

2- Slasher Girls And Monster Boys by (tons of authors)
19364719

3- The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker 
18190208

4- Through The Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter 
15755296

5- Blood and Salt  by Kim Liggett
23845997

6- Hollywood Witch Hunter by Valerie Tejeda
23202520

7- The Darkest Minds (I know . . . still haven't read it) by Alexandra Bracken
10576365

8- Salem's Vengeance by Aaron Galvin
22821637

9- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
10194157

10- Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
23437156

Some of these might not even be scary . . . or at all scary or halloween-ish. But the covers to me seem halloween-ish and they are on my TBR so, there are mine! :D 
It's the 27th, do you know what that means? there's only a few more days!!!
TILL HALLOWEEN! 
my time, to be my true evil self . . . well actually my true wonder-woman self. ;) 

have a good reading week! 

Happy Reading, Luv's 
bye! <3 



4 comments:

  1. The Witch Hunter sounds like a good one!

    Check out my TTT and my Halloween Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I've been wanting it since I heard of it! :D

      okay I'll check it out now!

      Delete
  2. Great books. I want to pick up Hollywood Witch Hunter soon. Blood and Salt is really good so I would suggest picking it up sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to get it next month! :) (blood and salt)

      Delete