Wednesday, January 27, 2016

New Year, New Books, Author Interviews #11


Hello Luvs! 

Today I am interviewing another blogger! 
How exciting?
I had so much fun asking my blogging friends these questions and I HOPE they liked answering them! but before I start talking about something completely off topic let's get to the interview! 

The Blogger I am interviewing today is, 

SABRINA (LIBRARY LUV)

Thank you for letting me interview you Travel Buddy! <3 




Question 1- What is your new year’s resolution?
Sabrina- I had a very long time to think about this, and I think I have come to a conclusion that I have two; one for my blog and one for my personal reading. My new year’s resolution for my blog would be to actively try to post more than just twice a week. I think it’s good to be consistent and by posting more maybe I will get more views and followers. My new year’s resolution for reading would have to be getting all my review books read. I have quite a pile and there’s always more being added.

Question 2- What is your TBR for January?
Sabrina- 
Elementals by Michelle Madow
Thief of Lies by Brenda Drake
Drown by Esther Dalseno
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Siege and Strom by Leigh Bardugo
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

Question 3- What inspires you most when you write a blog post?
Sabrina- MUSIC. I always need background noise as I am writing a new blog post or formulating

Question 4- What was the hardest thing about writing you latest blog post?
Sabrina- The last post I wrote was a review for a book. I believe the hardest thing was translating all my emotions and thoughts into coherent sentences. Also making sure I didn’t leave any of my comments out.

Question 5- What's your favorite quote?
Sabrina- I am going to go with one of my all-time favourite quotes that I have loved for a long time. I believe it speaks the truth in so many ways you look at it.
“Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read.
One does not love breathing.” ~Harper Lee

Question 6- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Sabrina- This question for me is probably one of the toughest ones I have had to answer. I know that I have ideas as to what I would still like to be doing in 5 years, but I have no exact clue with where I would exactly see myself. I hope to still be blogging and actively writing reviews. I also hope to have some clue or idea as to what I would like as a permanent career. Maybe something to do with books? That would be awesome. I also hope to have met some of book blogging friends in person. SO that will have to be my answer, since I am still not totally sure of myself quite yet.

Question 7- Where are you from?
Sabrina- I am from Canada, always have been. However I do hope to travel around the world someday to come.

Question 8- If you could interview ANY author this year, who would you want it to be?
Sabrina- Hmmm, I honestly don’t really know. I believe it is quite the privilege to interview any author, and I have done a handful of interviews already, but I guess if I had to choose one author it would either be Leigh Bardugo- author of the Grisha trilogy & Six of Crows OR Cassandra Clare- Author of The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices.

Question 9- What genre do you like to read most?
Sabrina- I would say that I am a pretty rounded reader and I do enjoy many genres, but I would have to say that my favourite would be YA high fantasy, or YA paranormal.

Question 10- What’s ONE thing you’re really looking forward to?
Sabrina- Getting my review book pile down to 0, finishing my finals in a couple of weeks and being stress free, and lastly getting a chance to read all the new releases this year that interest me. I know that was more than one, but what can I say, there is a lot to look forward too. 



Great TBR! I want to read a lot of those novels!
P.S. hope you like(d) Drown! ;) 

If you want to know more about Sabrina go visit her blog ↓

TwitterBeyond The Book Reviews

Visit the launch post to this event, here
or Visit the Features section to find all the interviews! 

visit this interview (here) to enter a giveaway and also read an interview with Heidi Heilig!



HAPPY READING, LUVs

3 comments:

  1. Great interview! I enjoyed it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH! Thank you! P.S. Yours is tomorrow! *wink wink*

      Delete
  2. Aww... I love Sabrina! Thanks for helping me get to know her even better. Great interview questions, and answers. :)

    ReplyDelete