Thursday, January 14, 2016

New Year, New Books, Author Interviews #5


Yay! another interview, I'm running out of openings! 
Let's restart! 
*clears throat* 

There are three things you need before you continue reading this post,

1) a cat
2) somewhere comfy
3) and a cool freakin' outfit that screams NINJA


If you don't know who I'm talking about/ what book I'm talking about, I am talking about this awesome book called 'Mystical' by the ONE, THE ONLY, MY NINJA BUDDY! 

A.K.A. Michael Weekly! 

yay! I am so excited! 
before I start the interview, I just want to say, 
You all definitely need to read his book "Mystical" because it is an amazing! book. 
I am waiting for the second book to come out, and I want it so bad! 
I may just ask Jare to get me the unfinished copy *winks while raises eyebrows*
to bad, after the whole X-mas sweater debacle Jare is probably mad at me . . . hmmmm. 
I guess, I'll just have to be a good ninja and wait . . . *sighs* 

TO THE INTERVIEW! 

○○○○○○

Question 1- What is your New Years resolution? 
Michael- To have 4 books published and ready to go for the world! Also to finish up my new Fantasy/Dystopian series. 

Question 2- are you working on anything new for January? 
Michael- I am actually. It's called JAELAH. A Dystopian Fantasy with a mix of the Hunger Games. With Fairies, vampires and every magical creature you can think of. 

Question 3- What inspires you most when you write?
Michael- I love the adrenaline that comes with writing scenes you've planned out already and have been dying to write them. I enjoy listening to upbeat dubstep, chullstep, futurestep or any electronic music! 

Question 4- What was the hardest thing about writing your latest book?
Michael- I'm still finishing up the Mystical series! And the hardest thing about writing this series would have to be Character Development and showing enough emotion for one another. Eliza my main character has been lied to all of her life and I feel that her wall is still high up, and I just don't know if I can break it down. I just know when it happens I'll be just as emotional as she is. (I'm ready!)

Question 5- What's your favorite quote?
Michael- "Living is a form of not being sure, not knowing what next or how. The moment you know how, you begin to die a little. The artist never entirely knows. We guess. We may be wrong, but we take a leap after leap in the dark." 
-Agnes De Mille

Question 6- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
 Michael- I see myself as a successful full time author, or an English teacher living in New York. 

Question 7- Where are you from?
Michael- I am from Virginia. Two up and Two down! Reppin the DMV! 

Question 8- If you could work with ANY author this year, who would you want it to be? 
Michael- If I could work with ANY author this year. I think I woul love to work with Marie Lu and Carrie Jones.

Question 9- What are a few books you want to read this year (2016) or what genre do you like to read most? 
(Author can choose either question--freebie)
Michael- I really enjoy anything Fantasy, first person POV. I feel like I'm pulled in more emotionally and mentally. Right now I'm enjoying Urban Fantasy to be specific! For the year of 2016 I plan to read The Lunar Chronicles and since my series keeps getting compared to Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments! I plan on reading her series as well.

Question 10- What's ONE thing your really looking forward to? 
Michael- Book tours! I love talking to people and just connecting with new friends. I'm also looking forward to writing more in my new story: JAELAH 

Thank you Ninja Buddy for letting me interview you! <3 

and everyone! be sure to read Mystical before the next one comes out! 

Follow Michael on Twitter! 


I hope you all enjoyed this interview with Micheal Weekly! 
To see the "New Year, New Books, Author Interviews" launch post, click here.

HAPPY READING, LUVs 





No comments:

Post a Comment