Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Panic! at the Disco Book Tag



I was tagged by Liv over at curlyhairbibliophile and I believe she created the tag. I myself have never listened to this band, my cousin does. 
At the bottom I'll have the couple people I am going to tag. 
Hope you enjoy this little tag! 

♠♥♣♦♠♥♣♦

1. I write Sins Not Tragedies: A book you didn't understand/finish?
I have a rule that I HAVE to finish a book no matter how horrible it is. So I ALWAYS finish the book, even if I can't stand it (which oddly hasn't happened yet). 
but the book that I didn't like that I use pretty much for every question like this is IF I STAY by Gayle Forman. It's been a little while now since I've read it but I remember me not liking it because the flashbacks it was really confusing.

2. Northern Downpour: A Book that made you cry
EVERY BOOK I READ MAKES ME CRY! but the most most most recent one is Gabriel and the Swallows by the wonderful, amazing, and sweet Esther Dalseno. I cried for hours after reading GATS. luckily it was at night so no one knew I was crying *thumbs up* but it MADE me cry. 

3. This is Gospel: A book that made your heart pound/susoenseful 
hmm, Fire Falling by Elise Kova. A lot of action and very suspenseful. Especially with that Swoony Aldrik *wink wink* 


4. Memories: A book you attach with a memory
I don't actually do this, BUT I've attached a song to a story so every time it's on the radio I think of this book and get really sad because my Book Boyfriend may have died . . . I won't mention any names or titles. But . . . the song was by ELLIE GOULDING: BURN. 

5. Sarah Smiles: Your favorite love story
Another hMM moment, I haven't read MANY romance-y novels but my favorite so far has to be TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE by JENNY HAN and THE SELECTION by KIERA CASS. 

6. victorious: A book with the best battle
Fire Falling. hands down. 

7. Girls/Girls/Boys: A Book with your favorite LGBT + character
I don't know! The Mortal instruments? because of Alec? 
I don't remember reading many LGBT novels . . . I know I will be soon. (Carry on) and I have a feeling that I'm going to love that! 
TMI then I guess. 

8. Emeror's new Clothes: A book with a good cover change
Hmmmm, The Mortal Instruments. They just got new covers, sadly I had JUST bought the three first novels when those were released so I was kinda bummed that I couldn't get the new beauties. 

9. LA Devotee: A fictrional place you want to live in
That's really hard because I LOVE all the places . . . I really want to go to Orvieto in Gabriel and the Swallows. It seems like a cute little place to be, and to imagine Volatile being there and all.

10. Miss Jackson: Your favorite female protagonist
well, I just finished re-reading Air Awakens by Elise Kova and plan to re-read Fire Falling next month . . . so I am totally going with Vhalla Yarl here. She was such a strong character through out book 1 and 2 I can't wait to see her in book 3. 
*coughs* and Aldrik *coughs*

I am tagging 


4 comments:

  1. Brilliant tag! I'll have to get to doing this and posting it over on my blog.
    I enjoyed reading the answers to your questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! tell me when it's up so I can look at it!!! <3

      Delete
  2. This sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to do it :) Your answers are marvelous xD I'M SO SORRY YOUR BOOK BOYFRIEND DIES! BIGGEST BUMMER OF THE AGES UGH! :( But anyways, I'm excited that Sarah Smiles is on this list. That song is my jam (my name is Sarah so I rocked to this tune hard core).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never listened to them until this tag ... I'm more of a Misterwives type of band listener lol.

      My book boyfriend didn't DIE DIE . . . he kinda did though . . . it's VERY VERY VERY confusing.

      <3 <3 <3 <3

      Delete